Value Added Services
With key insights and a deep understanding of the general staffing market, IKYA connects clients with the right talents, and talents with the right opportunities. We have an efficient and responsive recruitment and selection processes that provides flexible, tailor-made solutions in temporary placement. We also facilitate and manage the complete transition, transformation and delivery of outsourced processes end-to-end. We offer these activities to our clientele effectively on all levels – be it onsite, offsite or as a combination of both.
We have utilized our vast industry experience in human resource outsourcing to develop resources and specialist expertise to source and retain highly-skilled teams for projects of all sizes in multiple industry verticals with specialized competency in each of the verticals.
Large and Diverse Workforce
- As on 30th June 2019, 2,29,000+ associates deployed with 900+ clients in general staffing across 400+ cities and towns in India.
- We cater to diverse human resource outsourcing requirements ranging from feet-on-street, sales and marketing, delivery, to counter sales and much more.
- We serve multiple industry sectors like Retail, Telecom, FMCG, FMCD, E-commerce, BFSI, Manufacturing, Agro and Agriculture, Healthcare, Life-sciences, Pharma, Hospitality, Education and more.
- We are the largest technology staff augmentation company in India – about four times larger than the nearest competitor.
- We are one of the top 3 general staffing solutions company in the country.
- We have a strong national presence across 33 cities in India with 65 offices.
Ramp-Up and Ramp-Down
- Delivering efficient and responsive recruitment approaches that provide flexible, plug-in and out solutions in temporary placement, thereby enabling ramp-up and down as per business need
- Deploying manpower in a timely fashion on need basis
- Managing planned cyclic workloads and projects
- Hosting a robust technology platform that is adaptive for quick change requests and tailor-made solutions
- Operating an implant-led engagement model for large centralized and custom processes
- Assessing the performance of prospects before extending employment/contract
- Managing a state-of-the-art web-based analytics dashboard that provides line-of-sight visibility on several critical and operational parameters of our engagement including:
- Associate management (tenure profile, deployment, attrition, attendance)
- Payroll and incentive details
- Compliance and statutory information
- Automated dashboards
Technology-Led Operations for Seamless Management
- Managing robust operations processes right from recruitment, offer management, onboarding to induction and joining
- Rolling out automated payroll systems with zero errors and ensuring transparency in pay structure and pay out
- Ensuring compliance visibility to the last mile
- Installing an IVR system for validating the onboarding of employee
- Ensuring the swift migration and transition processes
In addition to human resource outsourcing, we take up the responsibility and accountability of functional deliverables that enable clients to increase touch points with end users in the market and to achieve Service Level Agreement (SLAs) with reduced management efforts, gain cost, and delivery efficiency.
Some examples of SLA:
- Associate attendance and Human Resource Management
- Associate productivity management
- Associate sales/leads management
- End-to-end management of a particular business process
- Training and skill development
- Managing asset light operations in hybrid projects that include manpower and functional tools such as laptops, mobiles/tablets, technology platform, safety equipment, etc.
- Being manpower ready with functional tools and infrastructure